What is Senior Move Management
Because it's so much more than just a move...Making a move at any age can be difficult and stressful.
After 30, 40, or even 50 years in your current home, the
process of rightsizing and relocating to a new home is overwhelming.
My name is Lisa Abrams and I am the president and owner of A Simple Transition. I specialize in Senior Living Placement and Move Management. I am a licensed Real Estate Agent and Senior Move Specialist.
A Simple Transition is dedicated to assisting seniors in finding communities that will meet their needs. From Independent Living to Assisted Living, Memory Care, Continuing Care, we have access to some of the best residential communities in the area. . Let us help you with the transition from your home into a senior community.
At A Simple Transition, we will help you make educated and informed choices for your future home. We know that those in transition need empathetic,expert and knowledgeable assistance while they make one of the most difficult choices of their lives. We can provide the solutions you need.
We will find the communities that best fits your need, wants and wishes. We will set the appointments and accompany you to the communities and help negotiate the best deal possible and make sure you choose the appropriate home for you or your loved ones.
Think of it this way. We are like a Realtor but for senior living homes. **There is no charge to the families for our relocation services. The communities compensate us upon move in*
Scaling down or moving from your family home is no small task. It requires many important decisions regarding home and possessions. A Simple Transition provides careful planning and assistance. We are here to help make the transition easy and stress free. We have the knowledge, expertise and resources to make the transition as simple and easy as possible.
- Staging your home for sale.
- Sorting through and helping you decide what will move with you.
- Pre-packing of items for your next home.
- De-cluttering the items no longer needed (sell/donate/toss).
- Preparing the charity items and scheduling of pick-ups.
- Shop, Design and purchase home furnishings, including but not limited to furniture, household items, such as dishes, linens, etc
- Design a floor plan with current furnishings.
- Recommendations and coordination with estate sale companies and other professionals
- Packing in an organized, speedy manner with all items labeled properly.
- Hire and manage the movers.
- Oversee the move: the packing, loading, unloading and placement of furniture and cartons.
- Plan the entire move; schedule and complete time-consuming chores long before the truck arrives.
- Supply indispensable information to design move strategies tailored to specific needs.
- Hire and assist with home health care aides in your new home
- Pack the remaining belongings.
- Manage the mover and other support services.
- Unpack and set up your new home including making the beds, hanging the art, etc.
- Hire and coordinate housekeeping services
- Run errands such as purchasing new furniture, picking up lunch, groceries, or other necessities.
** Lisa Abrams is a licensed Realtor in Florida, Maryland, Virginia & The District of Columbia. Lisa brings over 25 years experience helping families and individuals move
A Simple Transition
7338 Clunie Place #13703
Delray Beach,FL 33446
700 New Hampshire Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037
senior living, assisted living, retirement, elderly, nursing home, senior placement, senior citizen, senior housing, respite care, senior move management,ccrc, independent living,senior living communities, elder care, senior apartments, senior care, retirement planning, lifestyles,senior living communities, elder care, senior apartments,senior care, retirement planning,lifestyles,caregiving, elder, elderly, alzheimers care, memory care,Delray Beach, Florida, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach,Boca Raton,Wellington,Jupiter, Juno Beach, Lantana, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale,Maryland, Rockville, Potomac, Bethesda, Washington DC, Gaithersburg, Chevy Chase, Germantown,Clarksburg, Kensington